Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Ok, chaps. Left one on the table today. See you next time.
  2. The team was experimenting a lot with Ashby as the limited starter back in the days of yore. I totally agree that our pitching with Misi-Henderson-May is a significant upgrade on all that.
  3. If Harrison had any kind of offense line, he would have struck out more guys.
  4. Hindsight is 20-20 Actually, a lot of people don't see the past very clearly. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
  5. Yep. I've learned to trust the organization. If they decide to keep Sproat, I'm sure they know what they have.
  6. I agree. Maybe he has something to give out of the pen.
  7. I'm pretty sure the H and H Carwash has worked with him on the principles of the book.
  8. BA talked about the book The Inner Game of Tennis. That's helped a lot of players in a lot of sports.
  9. Feel really bad for him. He helped out the team early on.
  10. Opposite field slaps for RBIs is beautiful Brewer baseball.
  11. Pretty good start for Harrison. Good velo on the 4 seamer and good change. That wasn't a terrible location for a fastball to Reynolds for the double. Reynolds just always figures out a way to hit Brewers pitching.
  12. Maybe the Brewers should strap on Abner’s lederhosen after they hit a dinger.
×
×
  • Create New...