Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Don't see a baseball stuck in the catcher's mask everyday.
  2. BA said the "Mendoza line" should be called the "Uecker line." I looked it up and Ueck has a lifetime BA of exactly .200.
  3. Maybe it was the pre-season or something, but I football was hard to watch with all the commercials, penalties, timeouts, etc. I'm sure I'll get used to it again.
  4. Burns is challenging our guys with his fastball.
  5. https://milwaukeerecord.com/sports/brewers-unveil-truss-club-details-front-row-amy-not-pleased/
  6. The front row seats are going corporate and will be very expensive.
  7. It's a shame Front Row Amy will lose her imperious position.
  8. Give him lots of rest. Dead arm can be a lot of things.
  9. I wonder if Sal can swing just a little harder.
  10. I've got dust in my eye. That's what that is.
  11. I'm glad I have something to be angry about. I'm not happy unless I'm angry.
  12. The worst trade in the history of baseball to get Mayday AND the worst manager in baseball. We're pretty awful, fellas.
  13. That's Pratt's third error this year. Not bad for a rook.
  14. Are baseball experts here still wanting to DFA Mayday, or is that over now?
×
×
  • Create New...