Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. El Gary! You've earned three more bad ABS challenges!
  2. I haven't given up on him. I think he'll help us in our quest for the promise land.
  3. PCakes needs to pull someone. Or send out Abner in leiderhosen.
  4. Pancakes needs to create the Gary Sanchez ABS rule: No challenges for you.
  5. Even Miz gives up home runs. This is baseball. I'm not saying Mayday is great, but that wasn't a bad pitch the Texas lawman hit out.
  6. I'm ok with the Brewers not challenging anything but clearly egregious pitches until the late innings.
  7. JoeyO, wow. It's still shocking to see him hit the ball so well.
  8. He was awful the last game. Maybe he gives us a quality start today though.
  9. I don't either. I've learned to give the organization the benefit of the doubt. With May on the mound, we'll see a combined effort of pitching, coaching, scouting, and good defense. The Brewers have done this before.
  10. I wanted to watch Ragsdale work his way up and play for the Good Guys.
  11. We’ve seen the highs and lows of Mayday. We need consistency from him. He knows that.
  12. I wasn’t crazy about the Hall/Ortiz pair for Cy Burnes. It turns out yet again that the front office did ok.
  13. I'm unfortunately don't have the source for you, but I heard MA say something to the effect that he overruled the baseball people and signed Yelich to a long-term contract. It's not the worst decision in the world. Yelich has been good at times, and the reports are that he is a great in the clubhouse for team cohesion, morale, and even instruction. So he has much value as the captain and face of the team. Of course, he also sells a lot of tickets and jerseys. That must also have been a factor into the decision by the majority owner.
×
×
  • Create New...