Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. Can't pack it in because of a rain delay, late night innings, and empty stadium. Gotta bear down and get a run here.
  2. All our announcers talk up the Meathead way too much in my opinion.
  3. Could use a Badger Mutual Insurance run right here.
  4. I hope we get to Peterson early and make this a no doubter.
  5. I want to "like" your post but I can't bring myself to support anything positive about the Meathead.
  6. I really like what I saw with Romero tonight. His fastball is lively, and he stays in and works the entire zone. He's going to be a real asset.
  7. I need my cheaters but that looks like a big honkin' L for the cubs.
  8. Christian is completely forgiven that bad challenge.
  9. "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up." - Vincent Thomas Lombardi
  10. 4. They need to win more games than their opponents. The young players will get better and this team will peak in 2028-2030.
×
×
  • Create New...