Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. High octane Gasser today. Pedal to the metal.
  2. How about a crazy unlikely win tonight in the 9th?
  3. Nice job that time by Lara going with the pitch.
  4. Yeli bats like he was hit in the head with a baseball.
  5. Juuuuuust a little over the first baseman's head.
  6. I'll just say he doesn't not strike me as a prototypical base stealer.
  7. The Brewers can certainly do it, but will pitchers be successful on short rest? It depends on the pitcher. I think Miz probably needs his full rest days.
  8. Yeah, Contreras. Challenge that. Oh wait. . .
  9. We're getting some production against Mr. Gilbert.
  10. I'm glad I went to the game last night and not tonight.
  11. That's what I'm thinking, but it looks like we're bringing in Patrick.
×
×
  • Create New...