Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

duewizard

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,660
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by duewizard

  1. Post Rule-5 shenannigans: Thoughts on not protecting Warren? Was he redundant (I dont like the word but I dont know how else to say it) with Peña, Made, Adams, Wilken, Fischer, Boeve and Burke? All way ahead of him in 1B/3B? Thoughts on new acquisition Phillips? What do you think happens with the outfield? An already thin group lost Perez and Spain, and Lara could go to Nashville amy day now. I doubt that an outfield consisting of Alastre-García-Nicasia would be successful in AA
  2. I can understand from a roster construction standpoint why they did it. Probably the logical thing to do. Doesn't mean I like it. Beyond being org depth, these guys play their hearts out day in and day out, so it is sad to see guys like Perez or Warren who've spent years in the organisation leave so suddenly. I obviously wish them the very best and hope to see them in an MLB roster one day
  3. Hansel Rincon to NYY EDIT: Please double check this one. The guy announcing the picks butchered his name so I completely missed it
  4. TJ Shook to Colorado from the Mets. The Shookster gets a new team!
  5. I'd like us to take a pitcher. See how he does in ST and maybe you strike gold. For every Connor Thomas and Gus Varland there is a Shane Smith or Brad Keller
  6. Really sad to see Estevez go but super happy that he gets an MLB coaching job. With Ayrault and Sweet in AA and AAA respectively anu further promotions would have been difficult. I'd also guess Stanley is the first one to get a call. As for Low-A, I doubt Neda gets or wants the job. Maybe Martir gets it? Or someone is Estevez's staff? This should be interesting
  7. Agreed. For me its very clearly Quero-Dinges-Wood and then everyone else.
  8. If healthy, keep him over Perkins. However, this is 100% his last chance. He was bad when healthy last year and is going to start making arbitration money. Another shoulder injury would be the end of his time in Milwaukee though.
  9. We don't know that Quero is ready. The back looks as good as ever but we will not know whether it's good enough for MLB until he faces big league pitchers. The defensive step back is also concerning. Bad year in AAA and from what I've read he has not looked any better in Venezuela.
  10. 1. Thought on what will happen to Quero? Can his defense bounce back? If not, how much do think it will regress? Are we able to tell anything from his playing time in Venezuela? 2. It seems like Wood figured something out in AA. Do you think he can keep it up? 3. Is an Ordonez bounce back in the realm of possibility? The Carolina League seemed to outmatch him but he mashed in the rookie leagues. 4. If Vaugh and/or Bauers suck, do you see Luke Adams getting a shot? 5. Any word on Quinton Low? If he ever returns, can he stick as a 2WP? 6. What are your thoughts on Wilken? 7. Thoughts on Henderson? I have loved the guy for years but without a third pitch I worry what his ceiling is. Do the cutter or slider look like something that could develop decently enough? 8. What is that next step Yoho needs to take to excel at the MLB level? 9. Thoughts on Melvin Hernandez and Manny Rodríguez? Could we see their names in top 10 lists soon or am I too excited? 10. Any international signings that have caught your eye? 11. Any guys you think could be a surprise add to the 40 man/make the roster from camp/could get a shot later in the year? Zamora, Murray, García, etc. 12. Any aggressive promotions you think we might see? 13. Thoughts on Guilarte's future? It was a baaaad year That's all I have, for now. Sorry if I repeated questions asked before I tried my best to avoid it.
  11. Can MLF manage a 20 second drive and a FG?
  12. No clue, but knowing Bisaccia I'm sure we'll get one at the worst possible time
  13. I don't know if I prefer automatic 35 yards or the innevitable Bisaccia penalties
  14. Need 7 from Love this drive. Defence had been good but this drive was horrific
  15. That looked like Banks just completely ignored Eric Wilson coming in wow
×
×
  • Create New...