Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

madbad2000

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    1,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by madbad2000

  1. Wow...first glance I was shocked by the package expecting a lottery ticket back. I'm fine with losing Brinson and Diaz/Harrison are high risk prospects with big ceilings. I also liked the fact we did not give up our top arms. I love this trade and think the Brewers did very well. The timing of it is hopefully a positive sign to entice those remaining pitchers to see the Brewers are serious about investing in a winning team and want to be a part of it. I fully expect Santana to be traded for arms and probably some lower level prospect capital/lottery tickets.
  2. I was really surprised by Begin Again with Mark Ruffalo and Keira Knightley. On Netflix if that is your medium of choice.
×
×
  • Create New...