Brewer Fanatic

2011 non-Brewers LDS Thread

owbc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooper Stone threw out the first pitch for the Ranger game....Try not getting teary from that. Poor kid.

Easily the best part of my day was that two minute stretch. It's too bad the Rangers stumbled so badly in game 1 with Cooper and mom in attendance. I hope the Rangers are a part of his/her healing process over the next few years.

Yankees can afford $200 million per year in player payroll, but the fans get to sit in the rain and tomorrow it will probably fall into the mid 50s.
I get a lot of joy in that. Of course I wouldn't mind sitting in the rain if my team was guaranteed to be in the playoffs almost every year.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

The heart says "yay" as the Phillies take the lead from the Cardinals, but the head says "no, the NLCS will be easier to win vs. the Cardinals".

Yep. I don't want the Cards to win, even though I know they are more beatable. Just don't like them and can't pull for them, regardless.

You may run like Mays...

I would rather have home field advantage versus the Cardinals, but I just do not think they are going to win against the Phillies. I do think the Brewers can beat either team in a 7 game series, but the Phillies will be tough, no doubt.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue