Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Marlins (Perez) vs Brewers (Houser): 9/14/23, 1:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

The Donaldson Experiment is looking less and less affirmative, but the sample size is small.

What? He just doubled in his first at-bat.

Posted
5 minutes ago, RobertCrawley said:

The Donaldson Experiment is looking less and less affirmative, but the sample size is small.

I don’t really like Donaldson as a person, but he’s draw a fair bit of walks, hit a home run and a double in a short period of time.

Posted
Just now, Sugarrayray said:

I don’t really like Donaldson as a person, but he’s draw a fair bit of walks, hit a home run and a double in a short period of time.

OPS way over 1.000 through 3+ games.

Posted
Just now, Sugarrayray said:

I don’t really like Donaldson as a person, but he’s draw a fair bit of walks, hit a home run and a double in a short period of time.

Why not as a person? I don't know anything about the guy.

Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

Why not as a person? I don't know anything about the guy.

You know it’s funny now that you ask I can’t really recall any specifics….something about him being a prick teammate and I dunno maybe I gotta look it up. Sorry that was a stupid part of the post haha.

Posted
Just now, Sugarrayray said:

You know it’s funny now that you ask I can’t really recall any specifics….something about him being a prick teammate and I dunno maybe I gotta look it up. Sorry that was a stupid part of the post haha.

Google "Tim Anderson and Josh Donaldson". 

Posted
Just now, Sugarrayray said:

You know it’s funny now that you ask I can’t really recall any specifics….something about him being a prick teammate and I dunno maybe I gotta look it up. Sorry that was a stupid part of the post haha.

No, I heard that from a friend of mine too. He said something about ego. Just curious.

Posted

I don’t really like Donaldson as a person, but he’s draw a fair bit of walks, hit a home run and a double in a short period of time.

Heck he is hitting over .300 as a Brewer plus about 3 walks.

Now Rowdy is another story. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...