Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Marlins (Perez) vs Brewers (Houser): 9/14/23, 1:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Tyrone started really slow, but is on fire right now.  

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, CheezWizHed said:

Tyrone started really slow, but is on fire right now.  

Yup, on July 25th his OPS was .394.

Since then he has hit 279/324/510 before today's outburst.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Sugarrayray said:

I know this level of vindictiveness is kinda sick but I just love the idea of the Cubs trying to enjoy their off day while falling a further half game behind!

When it is the Cubs or Cardinals, not only is not bad, it is expected! 🙂

5 minutes ago, willie key said:

That dude has been an underrated player this year.     

It is easy to forget that in his career, he is about league average... We fell in love with the rookies and TT says, "Don't forget about me!"

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
2 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Impossible to strike Arraez out. 

Yeah Payamps has a lot of pitches for a reliever and Arraez just seemed to know which one was coming every time in that at bat.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Sugarrayray said:

If Turang could just hit 250 he’d be plenty valuable with his defense and base running.

If he could we wouldn’t worry about second base next year.     For some reason I have a feeling the brewers are going to try monasterio there next year and bring in a third baseman

Posted
Just now, willie key said:

If he could we wouldn’t worry about second base next year.     For some reason I have a feeling the brewers are going to try monasterio there next year and bring in a third baseman

I'm curious to see what eventually happens to Monasterio. 

Posted

Generally speaking the body language and effort has seemed off or not good through this series.  Maybe its just dealing with this pitching but hopefully that bodes well for next week and getting at least 2/3 there and wrapping this up

Posted
2 minutes ago, willie key said:

If he could we wouldn’t worry about second base next year.     For some reason I have a feeling the brewers are going to try monasterio there next year and bring in a third baseman

Completely disagree with this. Turang is going to be starting next year either at SS or 2B depending on what happens with Adames. Monasterio is likely a bench player or tradeable depending on other off season moves

Posted
2 minutes ago, willie key said:

If he could we wouldn’t worry about second base next year.     For some reason I have a feeling the brewers are going to try monasterio there next year and bring in a third baseman

I don’t know man. The Crew loves defense sooo much, and defense at 2nd is much more important now without the shift. And Brice was a first round pick who had gotten on base his whole career until now. I gotta think they’ll give him another year, or at least half a year right?

Posted
1 minute ago, Brewin said:

Completely disagree with this. Turang is going to be starting next year either at SS or 2B depending on what happens with Adames. Monasterio is likely a bench player or tradeable depending on other off season moves

I forgot about Adames.      Turang might be at short.     

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...