Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Cardinals (Thompson) vs Brewers (Houser): 9/26/23, 6:40pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
1 minute ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Yeah. A sub 600 OPS isn't going to cut it Turang.

Monteserio getting the shaft. Turang has not done enough at this stage to take his spot.

Posted

Okay, I was fine not clinching in Miami, but I really don't want to wait any longer than tonight.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...