Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

I was looking at the Brewers records, and I did not realize until now that the final game of the 2026 season was exactly their 9000th (I don't count the Pilots games, because I don't). They are creeping ever so close to being 100 games under as a franchise. At 4444 wins (call it a Quad Molitor or a Double Hank), and 4556 losses (great cribbage hand), they are 112 games under .500. They haven't been 112 games under .500 since 8/31/95 when Scowlin' Mike Fetters gave up a walk-off win to the Royals.

image.png.22e4c39f5e04719846d305b6adb0e21c.png

Next up, break the 100 games below .500 barrier, last seen in 1993. Or, just go 138-24 and get over .500 for the first time in franchise history.

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Recommended Posts

Verified Member
Posted

So 8 more wins gets it to 104 wins to go, and next year they just run it back but as WS champs which should net an extra win easy

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...