Been a long run of above average teams going back to 2008. The stretch from 1993 - 2007 is what this team may be more what the Brewers are like this year. It is just a feel I am getting with our messed up starting rotation. Hope I am wrong.
I turned the game off today after I turned it on in the bottom of 1st and saw Goldschmidt crossing home plate. I had that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. That's how the Brewers were before '08.
And darn it all it is all about the money. Paying 30 - 70 million for one season of baseball for ONE player is obnoxious. (this goes for all of the 'professional' sports leagues) I am old school and still remember when fans were making noise about $2 - $4 million dollar salaries. Why are fans not making noise now?
Ok done ranting - the game sucked today. (12-3 in bottom of 3rd with no outs)