Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

  1. Fair… but getting frustrating that other teams are trading spare parts for decent pieces and we seem to be content with our current roster as is (supplanted by some AAAA lottery tickets that we get for taking on dead weight salary) I think nobody wants to trade our top tier of guys… but watching all our main competition bolster their lineup while we do nothing has to be a major blow to our guys on the roster
  2. Feels like we need a big bat even more than a pitcher & reliever
  3. LOL. Maybe that explains the Bucks championship :P
  4. 😵‍💫 it means they are trading for Gary Sanchez… duh!
  5. I have a pretty similar list, only I have Josh A on this list and not Fischer.
  6. I meant his challenges are historically awful. Gary has definitely been above average as a hitter. and yes, I get the irony of using the word historical when this is the first year of the challenges are allowed
  7. Potentially. We are horrifically bad at it. Specifically, Sanchez is historically awful at it. Think of a killer jump serve in volleyball. If you are only able to put it in 30% of the time., it’s not a weapon. It is a huge weakness. I think 30% is about what Gary gets a right on challenges. I don’t think that people specifically mind that he challenges., it’s just that he challenges on pointless pitches If you strike out looking on a 3-2 count with runners on base and two out, it makes sense to challenge challenging a pitch on a 1-0 count with two outs and nobody on base is worthless
  8. I know we probably won’t do much (bites of the apple), but the trade deadline is fun, even if there are no big trades… speculating on “what if” is definitely part of being a fanatic 😂
  9. Hoping this is a precursor to a blockbuster involving Fischer, Jett, and Sproat to Detroit (and lottery tickets) for Skubal and Skubal starts for us Monday
  10. LOL! They can have him. EDIT: just saw Naylor sucks on ABS as well. Great, now we have a catcher that can’t hit a lick and sucks on defense. atleast Gary hit an occasional homer in a 16-3 game off a position player to keep his OPS at .800
  11. Dang it. Was hoping that Sanchez was being sent out. Agreed that this is. Weird trade
  12. For Soto, with the Mets paying all by $1 million per year of his salary for the length of the contract.
  13. Totally fair. I wouldn’t “give Fischer away” by any means, and would only trade him if he’s valued at a Made/Pena/Lara/Pratt elite prospect level. that said, I don’t want to do an extension with him either as I think there is a much bigger risk with him than with Pratt/Lara. On the flip side, if he is successful, there will be no way to resign him (like Fielder years ago)
  14. Good call. Plate discipline was probably the wrong term. But I agree 100%. From everything I’ve read, he seems like Hiura 2.0 if he could actually play defense, maybe a .220/.300/.450 with a ton of K’s and HRs maybe plays….
  15. Interesting…. I’m a big no on Pena but just don’t think Fischer has the plate discipline to be a MLB player.
  16. I agree. I would probably give them Jett, Fischer, and 2 of the last 5
  17. I think the only player we’d consider trading in that group for Skubal would be Fischer (and maybe Mitchell) trading from our MLB roster (which would weaken our chances at a WS) this year makes no sense for a rental player. if they demand Perkins, Yelich, or Frelick, I could be convinced, but no way on Pratt, Lara, or Henderson
  18. I agree on the YOY rate, but that is still 4%+ inflation dipped in June primarily because oil prices came down, but those same prices now are surging again, so I’m expecting YOY inflation to be above 4 again.
  19. That is the exact offer I think we should make. sproat has a chance to be something special, and Fischer and Williams have strong pedigrees as prospects. All 3 could become all-stars, and all three could only have a cup of coffee in the majors. Skubal in the playoffs gives us perhaps our strongest ever 1-2. that offer would not jeopardize the future.
  20. Put Jett in for Pena and I would make this trade: I think this is a pretty big overpay, but I also realize it would be for 2 1/2 years of Webb
×
×
  • Create New...