Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. Did you tell her why go when she's firing off them for free?
  2. Ortiz, aroid and jeter are slobbing the padres so this bodes well imo
  3. Never lost faith they will get this!!!
  4. I truly don't know that I can watch bad football, that was so hard to wTch last night on all sides of the ball. I'll watch 162 games of bad baseball, but football? Yikes I dunno...
  5. I am VERY optimistic about this brewers team!!!!!!
  6. It's been pretty gross all day here in PA 6 hours to the west, so no, probably not
  7. It was such a weird day to not have any relevant baseball games
  8. I should show the other pages of all the junk wax era cards 🤣🤣🤣🤣
×
×
  • Create New...