Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. They're not changing a thing, same roster, same end result, see you Sunday babyttt
  2. So 8 more wins gets it to 104 wins to go, and next year they just run it back but as WS champs which should net an extra win easy
  3. Realignment isn't a CBA thing, is it? That's not something the mlbpa would have any say in, I don't remember noticing that
  4. 3 down, 8 to go! I have never believed in a team more than this one! Let's ******* go!!!!
  5. THE GREATEST THING TO WAKE UP TO IS A MACHADO HOME RUN ROBBERY HOLY SHOT **** YES!!!
  6. Do we have the fire dept on standby
  7. I'll be watching about an hour and then going to bed, so might get 3 innings based on pacing of the last couple games?
  8. The last time the Brewers won on the road in the post season? Against walker beuhler
  9. Wait he pitched 190 innings this season?!?
  10. Bobby diesel it is
  11. There's only one wrong answer and it's Harrison, otherwise I fully support any starter they choose for today
  12. Yount, Molitor, braun with ueck on the side waiting for the 4th
  13. Mark? I dunno , matt for sure does
  14. And yet, they managed to win only 103 games with Kyle still in the rotation
  15. So... 1 am eastern? No one's going to like me tomorrow
  16. I am beyond optimistic guys
×
×
  • Create New...