Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. I hope the last game embarrassed us enough to play better in this series.
  2. Must be chilly there. Sophia is wearing a leather jacket
  3. I want to hear more about levering’s cribbage game.
  4. That ballpark is freaking gorgeous. More gorgeous than last night.
  5. I really don’t need to watch levering eat ice cream
  6. https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/report-mets-brewers-discussed-freddy-175612009.html The New York Mets acquired Freddy Peralta from the Milwaukee Brewers in the offseason to be their ace. However, Peralta has not lived up to expectations and is a strong candidate to be dealt. The two-time All-Star may just need a change of scenery, and the Brewers are a team he knows he can perform well with. They are the team that made him the player he is, and according to Jeff Passan, the Mets and Brewers have discussed a trade that sends him back to Milwaukee.
  7. Great post. I agree that the decision will have to be made, sooner or later. The fact that the Brewers have been winning a lot has given the organization the ability to leave Yelich in the lineup in hopes that he finds some success. Last year, he started the season hitting below .200, but he kept at it and eventually had a good year. This year, he started off well but now frequently looks overmatched. But sitting him would not be like benching Joe Schmo from Kokomo. This is Christian Yelich, fan favorite and face of the franchise. Not to mention the Brewers are paying him for two more years. Of course they want to give him a chance to find his swing. So it’s an easy decision for fans, but not easy for the organization. If the division race gets tight, and I think it will, the decision will be more pressing.
  8. After the first AB of the game, he could be considered the 9th. The downside is that he probably gets an extra AB.
  9. True, but Yelich wasn’t the only one stinking up the plate tonight
  10. His job is to win enough games to get into the playoffs over the course of the year. Players need their rest. It’s a good question whether this franchise is ready to sit down one of its most celebrated players and pay him to watch baseball games.
  11. Murph wasn’t swinging a bat, as I recall. I didn’t see the entire game though.
  12. Chourio watches two strikes go by. We looked terrible at the plate tonight
  13. I guess we’ll worry about that when it happens. He did OK tonight
  14. Also, we can expect Contreras to get his swing back sooner or later. I don’t have confidence that Yelich will. I hope he does though.
  15. Doesn’t matter how you get there. He did his job tonight
  16. One of the reasons the younger pitchers have performed so well is the leadership provided by Contreras
  17. A first rate backstop with pretty good hitting numbers is a fine thing to have
  18. However you get there, giving up three runs is an effective start
×
×
  • Create New...