Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Patrick425

Verified Member
  • Posts

    5,409
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Patrick425

  1. I missed the pre game. Megill was activated today right? Is Williams hurt again or something? How is Mears the best option in the 8th of a 3-0 game with those guys available?
  2. Hard to fault Murph and the job he has done with this team, but I'm not getting how often he has chosen to use Mears in close games. Brewers had the day off yesterday, right?
  3. Seems like whenever there is renegotiating of the bargaining agreement players like to view it as one big pie that they never get enough of. I have a problem with more than one. And...I don't really have a "problem" with the pay...its the constant position that the owners are the greedy ones. Everyone seems to be making plenty of money. Owners and players. Sorry, didn't mean to steer the topic off course. Last I'll say about it in this thread.
  4. Explain how it works then. You can be crappy at your job, make $14M in guaranteed money and still complain that the owners are taking advantage of you?
  5. I understood that the Brewers did not have to pay Montas the full $14M. I just don't understand how he got that contract in the 1st place based on his past performance. Players have zero ground to complain any more that they are not getting their fair share of the pie.
  6. Hope he pitches well, but $20M?? I hope they don't think about that at all. Has not done anything so far to deserve that kind of money and two months of good pitching does not change that. He's not worth the $14M he is currently making.
  7. Seriously MLB? Opening on the road again? Do they understand that we have a roof? https://www.mlb.com/schedule/2025-03-27
  8. They could literally put that box in any other corner. Imagine them doing this during a Packers game. Oh wait...that would never happen.
  9. The feed I have has the Tornado watch box covering all the relevant graphics other than how many runs the Brewers have.😑
  10. I apologize if this was already discussed in another game thread or some other forum topic (did a search and came up with no results), but does anyone know the story behind the other score keeping woman who has suddenly appeared at games next to Front Row Amy's seat?
  11. Smoltz is insufferable. Basically, "I don't believe in math"
  12. Just 11 ABs, but Yelich has a .364 lifetime average vs Gibson. I took him in beat the streak. Don't mind giving him a rest once in a while to save the back, but seems like an odd game to do it.
  13. They should never talk to Sophia when the other team is up. Seems like every time she is giving a report whoever is up to bat gets a hit or hits.
  14. Does anyone have any idea on how often mutual options get exercised? Seems like the option year comes, the contract is either going to be favorable to the team or the player, based on how he performed the previous year. So, I feel like its rare for both sides to opt "yes".
  15. I think everyone appreciates what Woodruff has contributed to the Brewers up until now. However, I think people are just being forward looking and can't blame them for having some concerns if he will be able to bounce back from the injury and how much the Brewers committed for this contract. I guess we will see.
  16. I'm a bit less angry now that I saw the contract. Could have argued that it would have been negligent for him not to accept that, not to mention possibly detrimental to the growth of manager contracts as a whole. Also, not sure it would been the best use of money for the Brewers to try to match that. What they reportedly offered him was pretty high as it was. More angry at a system that allows only a handful of teams the ability to make these types of offers without much risk.
  17. Hondo. Fond memories of him as one of the Brewer coaches, hitting high pop ups to catchers before games at County Stadium
  18. Perhaps this belongs in the optimism thread but....Brewers had a worse pitching staff in 2018 and a .717 post season OPS and still made it to game 7 of the NLCS
  19. I can see a lot of speculation and questions coming, especially if this is the same injury he had when he was out. Did they rush him back too soon? Should they have limited his innings more? Should they have let him go the distance in that complete game? Hindsight is 20/20
  20. I believe that was the joke.
  21. This is exactly what I'm thinking as I'm reading some of the posts in this thread.
  22. Yup. Minutes after my last post they finally released the times.
  23. Not sure what possibly could be holding up official announcement of game times at this point?? Less than 48 hours. 🤨
  24. Thanks for that link! Hopefully that is true. Anyone know if a time/day has been announced for when they will officially announce the game start times?
  25. Perhaps this was discussed elsewhere, but I could not find it. The playoff game times have not been determined yet. In the game broadcast last night, BA stated that his sources were telling him that they would be evening games. I think he also stated a day/time when the official game times would be released. However, if he did give a day/time for the release of game times, I missed it. Did anyone else catch that. I'm hoping that if the Miami/AZ seeding situation does not get resolved today that this doesn't mean that they will have to wait until Miami completes the Mets game tomorrow in order to release game times. Hey, MLB, people have lives, jobs, responsibilities. You know who the home teams for each WC series, you should be able to release game times without having to know who is playing who. This shouldn't be that hard at this point.
×
×
  • Create New...