Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Patrick425

Verified Member
  • Posts

    5,409
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Patrick425

  1. I'm really worried about the Cubs getting this guy:
  2. And I'm thankful for that! I'm a fan of older, obscure, pop culture. Vinny, Jeff, Tim are good for that on occasion. Maybe some people just are not getting some of the comments because they don't know the reference.
  3. Totally agree. Rock is so annoying. Baseball has changed Rock. It's not the 70s anymore. Put some effort into it.
  4. Ah. Ok. Thanks...figured there was some sort of reference or movie promotion.
  5. What was with these two behind home plate? Would just stand randomly. No emotion. Never followed the ball. Just looking straight ahead with non changing creepy grins. A reference to something? Joker (didn't see the movie)?
  6. Alvarez catching. Get on base and create havoc!
  7. Hope you are right. The way the Brewers have talked about Mears and they situations they have used him in at times in the regular season does not match this line of thought. I never thought they would use Winker in a clutch situation in the playoffs last year.......
  8. Completely agree.
  9. Not happy about Mears being on the roster. Not sure what the Brewers see in him, but it seems like they really like him for some reason and I'm worried they are going to use him in some high leverage situation. Would be more than happy to eat my words if he shines.
  10. Don't think that's a fair comparison. NFL playoffs are all elimination games and Fiserv has less than half the capacity of AmFam (also NBA tends to lend itself to corporate entertainment more than MLB does).
  11. Considering how many Mets fans were at the weekend series, I'm a bit surprised that tickets are not going for at least a little closer to original cost. Agree with owbc regarding Brewer fan playoff "fatigue". Same thing started happening to the 90's Braves.
  12. I found it a bit surprising that both teams had champagne celebrations and did interviews after the 2nd game yesterday. I get that its a long season and the players want to enjoy the accomplishment of making the playoffs. But priorities. More important to be as well rested as possible. I don't think a team like the Yankees or Dodgers would have done that in that situation.
  13. R.I.P. Pete. Just read "Charlie Hustle" a few weeks ago. I recommend it. Whether you were a fan or not, can't argue that he wasn't entertaining.
  14. There is actually a time out there for the Thursday game as well if necessary (on MLB.com).
  15. FYI- in case anyone is wondering about game times. I found this (and it appears to line up with the guide I see on Spectrum Cable). Does not show which teams are playing in each slot, but shows the time / network for each game. Was really hoping for night games. Not looking like that is a good possibility for Tuesday (if this info is correct) https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/news/mlb-playoff-schedule-2024-bracket-dates-times-tv-channels/a16b8921796b3a68f794ff80 MLB playoff schedule, results 2024 Wild Card Series schedule Tuesday, Oct. 1 Game Time (ET) TV/Live stream Game 1: TBD 1 p.m. ESPN, Fubo Game 1: TBD 2 p.m. ABC, Fubo Game 1: TBD 4 p.m. ESPN, Fubo Game 1: TBD 8 p.m. ESPN, Fubo Wednesday, Oct. 2 Game Time (ET) TV/Live stream Game 2: TBD 4 p.m. ESPN, Fubo Game 2: TBD 7 p.m. ESPN, Fubo Game 2: TBD 7 p.m. ESPN2, Fubo Game 2: TBD 10 p.m. ESPN, Fubo Thursday, Oct. 3 Game Time (ET) TV/Live stream Game 3*: TBD 2 p.m. ABC, Fubo Game 3*: TBD 4 p.m. ESPN, Fubo Game 3*: TBD 7 p.m. ESPN, Fubo Game 3*: TBD 10 p.m. ESPN, Fubo
  16. Actually, I think the commissioner would just step in and say that, in the best interest of the baseball, forfeits are not allowed for these games.
  17. Wow... that was like a walk off defensive play!
  18. Someone inform B.A. that Real Chili in Milwaukee is similar to Skyline in Cincy. Spaghetti noodle base.
  19. The "Bringing a fruit platter to a party as an adult takes on a whole new meaning" ad has to be one of the dumbest commercials. When does a child ever bring a fruit platter to a party?
  20. Koenig or anybody else. Don't understand how much they like Mears. Not seeing it.
  21. Then why activate him today?? Seems likes a wasted roster spot.
×
×
  • Create New...