Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. So is Puka the real deal?
  2. I gotta say on Bahktiari, we should have moved on in the offseason. It's been enough. I'm sure he's more frustrated than anyone, but we're going on 3 years of a part time lineman now. It's not a great way to have to run an offensive line rotation with that kind of reliability.
  3. My 7 year old son absolutely lost his mind last night when his music hit. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DruKH5dO_S4w&ved=2ahUKEwjzz6HAubCBAxWZrYkEHSZoBWsQwqsBegQIAhAG&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw26B8Ec575fWOvp2KtwVNhE
  4. I can't tell you how many times the past 3 years or so that I've seen the Packers just sort of chucked the ball 30 yards downfield on 3rd and 2 and pull out my hair thinking, "MLF can't possibly be calling these plays."
  5. I mean it sucks, I wanted that 1st bad, so to end up not getting that for Rodgers, sucks, and of course that's just the business side of it and secondary to the health of the player. But to be clear, it obviously sucks worse for the Jets, and getting a pair of 2nds for a 39 year old (if) he only ends up playing a few snaps for his new team is obviously not the worst deal in the world for us. Now we can at least just root for the Jets to suck free and clear. Wish they had lost last night.
  6. Worst case scenario for Green Bay for Jets draft compensation in Week 1, Rodgers injured and the Jets still win.
  7. Because it has a significant impact on our draft class for 2024.
  8. Sounds like an ankle. If it's a broken ankle his season is screwed. If it's a sprain I would think it isn't super long-term.
  9. Doesn't look like we'll be getting that 1st for Aaron. On the bright side, should be a high 2nd!
  10. About the only negative I can say about the offense yesterday is that Dillon is never going to be who they hoped and as such they can ill afford any significant injury for Jones. The difference in talent and elusiveness between Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon is pretty glaring. Dillon is just a guy and I don't see them making any significant effort to bring him back next year.
  11. Not much to be upset about other than an unacceptable amount of discipline penalties. I thought Jordan looked like a perfectly capable NFL quarterback. Obviously too early to say at exactly what level but perfectly happy with his performance. A couple missed throws, a couple drops and a couple where it was unclear whether they were overthrown or a receiver just stopped or lost track. Protected the ball well and went through his progressions. I thought his biggest mistakes were game management type mistakes (clock management, taking too long to get the play in), which should come with more experience. I thought the offensive line did a phenomenal job especially in pass protection. Keep in mind they were without Watson today too. Defensively, I thought we were actually much better than the Bears than the store indicated. A lot of times where Fields just kind of slipped away from tackles and a lot of costly penalties made things closer than they needed to be. But I felt like the pass rush was in Fields' face all day and made him uncomfortable. It was great to see.
  12. Vikings bailed out by a joke of a PI call.
  13. Ok, maybe the Vikings ain't it, and that would be ok.
  14. Baker Mayfield ain't it.
  15. You're right, I'm totally dumb. I don't know why I was thinking they could go down 10. That tweet is spot on. Going down back at your own 9 (10) almost guarantees your worst case scenario is getting the ball back down 8 with a chance to tie with a TD and a 2 with still almost 2 minutes left. What a bizarre, but correct strategy. So unconventional I can't even blame Reid for not having thought of it in the moment.
  16. Interesting, but a couple points: 1) No need to step out of bounds on a change of possession. 2) If you go down 10 you're pretty equally screwed so I don't know if that's really any better than allowing a 1st. Here would have been my idea: run all the way back and take a safety. You're down 23-20 and now you can try an onside kick from the 20. If you get it, you can tie with a FG or win with a TD! If not, you're in no worse of a position -- Lions would have the ball on the edge of FG range and you still have a chance to beat them if they get stopped on 4th or kick a FG.
  17. Don't get me wrong, Detroit *could* win the division. Just don't think it looks any more or less likely after tonight.
  18. If we're talking about the same play, looked right in his hands to me. As far as the 4th and 25, didn't really see a difference. Either way they needed a 3 and out on defense after, and didn't get it. Skyy Moore should have converted it, honestly.
  19. I know what the narrative is going to be on the Lions after winning this game tonight, but I'm not buying it. The Chiefs were awful.
  20. Toney is so bad.
  21. Campbell's 4th down decisions don't seem to have any rhyme or reason. Just emotional decisions.
  22. Looked like Mike McCarthy drew up that play.
  23. I thought so until about 2 minutes ago. Who punts on 4th and 3 from the opposing 40? Did he forget that it's not 1992?
  24. This doesn't get talked about much, but we traded two relievers who would really look good in our bullpen right now for Rowdy Tellez who has somehow made a long career out of being very mediocre. But yeah, poor move by Craig going with him in the 9th, and on Uribe, it just doesn't feel like Craig trusts him.
  25. I hope Lutz was wise with his 2.5Mish signing bonus, and there is no sarcasm in that statement. There's plenty of reminders out there that no matter how highly touted, it's really hard to get to the show and many don't make it.
×
×
  • Create New...