Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

craigharmann

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,138
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by craigharmann

  1. That's dang impressive.
  2. FAKE NEWS!! THE MILWAUKEE BREWERS HAVE WON 103 GAMES IN A SEASON!! LET THAT SINK IN!!! Never, I mean, ever in my wildest dreams would I have imagined this team winning that many games. I'm looking at 8 year old me in 1985, excited by Randy Ready, Billy Jo Robidoux and all of the players on those teams that I cheered for. Or my high school years in the 90's, only to be disappointed again and again. Heck, when I was in college, I went to a Brewers/Braves game just to watch Maddux pitch.....because there wasn't hope of us winning.....and we didn't. But here we are. Best record in baseball. Just amazing. Now let's go win the whole damn thing. For Uke, for Bud, for ALL OF US!!!
  3. The offensive line is offensive, plain and simple. The crap that has been thrown out there isn't working. That goes to Gutey, to Butkus, to MLF, to the players themselves. It's not improving. Zach is out for the year, Banks is whatever he's going to be if he's healthy. My feeling is that this is going to be a lost year no matter what. Because it starts with the O line. Defensively, they looked good the first 2 games, and awful Thursday. But I'm a little less negative because they looked good. If the '27 draft had 2 tackles, 2 guards and center in it with all of those picks they have....of guys that can actually play, I'm fine with that. It has to be addressed.
  4. It's crazy. Never, ever, ever, ever in all of my years of watching and loving the Brewers would I have thought that 100 wins would ever happen. It's crazy, it's awesome and I love it.
  5. There he is!! That's who I was waiting for.
  6. Man, those bring back so many memories.
  7. You mean #4.....Brett Favre???? :-)
  8. Ed. I loved that guy. Why? Because he was signing autographs at the opening of the Stop N Go in Janesville back in the day. The first autograph on a baseball I ever got.
  9. That's what I was going to say. I grew up during the 80's, 90's and early 2000's on Brewers baseball. While those teams built my love of baseball, they were moderately competitive. And the farm system for other teams (see Gary Sheffield, Greg Vaughn and more). This is different. This feels built and long term. And credit needs to go to Mark for seeing this through. Now we have to get the trophy.
  10. I believe that bullied any thoughts of Rivas trying to pitch ever again.
  11. I take it back. That's a high cost for rentals. Hope it helps us beat the Dodgers.
  12. On first glance, I like it. Depends on what the cost is. But pitching is going to be needed come playoff time.
  13. Always need a bat. Always.
  14. Fair point. I want to be optimistic, but I think in the end, the almighty dollar and the bottom line wins out.
  15. THAT was what did it? Not the Dodgers signing Ohtani, Tucker, so on and so forth? Not the lack of a salary cap or floor? Not the stupid blackout restrictions that make zero sense whatsoever? I mean, the answer to the question of this post is that the response needs to be on the field. Win. Take down the Dodgers. It is absolutely possible.
  16. Definitely a far cry from Lou Palsmo making all of our WOAHS SOLVDD
  17. It's a return on investment for those of us who suffered through the 80's, 90's and 2000's. Now, it's just a matter going to win the whole damn thing.
  18. That's why Skubal "only" got $32 million in arbitration, not the $19 million Detroit wanted to pay, or the $500 billion that LA or some other team would offer to pay to Skubal's great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchildren. I'm half joking.
  19. 100% this. I'm not expecting any baseball to be played in 2027. I hate it, but I've made peace with it. It's more a matter of what does baseball in 2028 (if that ends up happening) looks like moving forward.
  20. Signed him to a 5/85 extension and received 32 starts. Two completely lost seasons. They are trying to get out of the contract early so that there's a little more financial flexibility. That's 98% of this trade.
  21. This is a very interesting deal. Gordon is definitely a AAAA guy. Lance has tried to gut it out, but I think time has caught up to him. I've seen it up close living in Houston. I'm hoping for his sake, the Brewers get him another WS ring. It's an absolute salary dump for the Astros, but I'm not sure what it is on the Brewers end. I guess a lottery ticket hoping he'll catch lightning in a bottle.
  22. Go Jays! That's all I've got. I haven't watched a second since the Brewers lost, and I'm OK with that. I just want the Dodgers to lose.
  23. While this isn’t the outcome we wanted, there is a lot of reason for hope and optimism. There’s a lot of talent in the pipeline. A few moves here and there to shore up spots will definitely help and the experience and mostly importantly, the feelings in this series of just being manhandled will sit with these guys. And hopefully that’s the indelible memory that sticks with them through their offseason workouts, helping them grind and improve. This is not the teams like I watched in middle and high school where there was Yount at the end of his career an a bunch of other guys. This team has a chance to do something special for multiple years, depending on development, financial decisions and health. It’s a good time to be a Brewer fan!
  24. I saw winning seasons earlier in my life, as I was a very young fan in the early 80’s. But I lived through the mid 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s.
×
×
  • Create New...