Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

trwi7

Verified Member
  • Posts

    21,666
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by trwi7

  1. Comment on the Polymarket chat right now (I swear I didn't post it.) "Brewers are ass."
  2. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 I've been told I need to be more positive because game threads are sad and the Brewers have definitely earned it. So here's some smiling emojis.
  3. Move your ass Bauers. You could tell there was no way Ashby was getting there.
  4. I don't know how you can say that when we could potentially have to play a 3 game series to make it to the Divisional Round and if we advance past the wildcard, we would not be able to set up our pitching staff the way we want and have less rest than our opponent.
  5. "Vaughn popped it up." Bauers was batting.
  6. Padres crowd gives me loser parents/hometown goobers at Little League World Series game vibes with their stupid chants and random screeching.
  7. I love how we constantly keep being compared to the Dodgers. I'm sure when we stop resting our five aces, we'll all calm down a bit.
  8. Oh man I forgot about that. That really was a vibe. 😂
  9. ACTUALLY, IF PEOPLE DISAGREE AND WANT TO DISCUSS IT, THAT'S FINE BUT JUST SAYING WE HATE THE TEAM AND WHY DO WE BOTHER WATCHING DOES MAKE YOU THE WEIRD ONE. I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH CRITICIZING MURPHY FOR PUTTING HAMILTON AT SS AND ORTIZ AT 3B AND WHEN HAMILTON MADE THE ERROR THAT LOADED THE BASES I POINTED THAT OUT BUT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO DISCUSS IT, I'M JUST NEGATIVE AND COMPLAINING TO COMPLAIN EVEN THOUGH I FIRST BROUGHT IT UP BEFORE THE GAME EVEN STARTED.
  10. "I HATE GAME THREADS SO I'M GOING TO POST ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE GAME THREADS INSTEAD OF POSTING ABOUT THE GAME."
  11. Maybe people were working and didn't have a chance to tune into the game at that point? ******** about other people's posting makes you look like the insufferable ********* you're claim everyone else is.
  12. It was an easy preventable error if you just put your great defensive SS at SS and your ****** defensive SS at 3B. That's why people were pissed off and negative.
  13. Yeah, just gonna call this Padres pitcher Penn.
  14. If Ortiz is playing and Pratt is not then Ortiz should be the SS. What the hell is Murphy even doing?
  15. Another guy major league pitchers aren't afraid of and will challenge because he doesn't have the power to really punish mistakes.
  16. Harrison throwing 92-93 is not a good pitcher. Guess it's three swings now, huh Jeff?
  17. Yeah, just two swings Jeff. I get local announcers are going to be homers but Jesus dude, take a break for a second.
×
×
  • Create New...