Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. just a classic brewers pick. Like others slot I hope this lets them go big at 66
  2. I agree on Steinbach but I think they really like Ament and was going to probably take him at 10 if Burries didn’t fall.
  3. noone can argue that he isn't better than Drew Rom so this isn't something anyone can be upset about. Also removing Easton McGee isn't a big deal. This move is OK.
  4. Again, good news that its not Woodruff going on the 60 day IL.
  5. the brewers did confirm its a MLB deal, Rom going down to Nashville. I'm glad no IL stint for Harrison (for now)
  6. Very interesting news, with Fan Duel Network going bankrupt, the bucks are putting all games on free over the air TV rather than what the brewers did. https://www.nba.com/bucks/news/milwaukee-bucks-to-return-to-full-season-over-the-air-television-for-first-time-in-31-years My guess is that NBA didn't have the infrastructure in place to make it easy for NBA teams to create their own app / network. This was probably the best the bucks could do. When the Brewers decided to do it, many teams already did, so there was a roadmap.
  7. If all of those things are the case, wouldn't it make more sense to bring Stallings back up.
  8. thats why I used the word massive. The system is so strong its a boom or bust pick.
  9. I think this may be year that the brewers take a massive risk and draft Bumila. I would also be OK with Kuhns if they want an advanced arm. The brewers are in a position where they can actually take best player available. I do think its fair to say that their pitching depth in the minors is not as good as their positional player depth.
  10. one guy I like in the 2nd Round is Dominic Santarelli, 1B, St. Joseph Catholic.
  11. thanks I only have it a half of episode which probably isn't fair. Dutton ranch starts with a bang and doesn't really slow down.
  12. I tried watching Marshalls and coudn't get into it. Maybe I will try again, its still on my DVR.
  13. this can't be denied. He is at the top of the league in challenges and bottom in %.
  14. Appears to be an ESPN mistake. AJ Johnson to Memphis instead. also the bucks get their own 2nd round pick back in the 2027 draft and one additional 2027 second round pick.
  15. This first season of Dutton Ranch is better than any season of Yellowstone IMHO.
  16. It was the pistons trying to save some cap space, so its a win basketball wise. This also allows the bucks to get their roster down to 15 assuming that Lewis is stashed. To get 2 2nd round picks is nice, but they are adding salary in this deal.
  17. I would have preferred Jett. I've seen Greg Jones and I know what he is capable of.
  18. No IL stint for Hamilton, Perkins is the man going down. This makes sense. Gasser will be the 27th man and start tonight.
  19. https://x.com/AdamMcCalvy/status/2074501456984478008?s=20 not quite yet....
  20. With the new lottery rules, I don't know how the bucks first round pick in 2026 is viewed. Before it was changed, I would say that their draft pick is very valuable, but now its less.
  21. I (hope) this means that Vaughn is moving to 3rd, Lara takes left and Bauers stays at 1st. If not, I have questions. But lets wait to see the corresponding move(s?).
  22. yeah I was expecting Williams to be the call-up if Hamilton is goes to IL.
  23. Something will have to give though. They have 17 under standard contracts and can only carry 15. There are no obvious players to cut as camp fodder. I would think they will stash Lewis, but there is still one that needs to go. Guards (7) Brayden Burries, AJ Green, Gary Harris, Tyler Herro, Kasparas Jakučionis, Kevin Porter Jr., Ryan Rollins Forwards (8) Nate Ament, Ousmane Dieng , Jaime Jacquez Jr., Kyle Kuzma, Malique Lewis, Bogoljub Marković, Taurean Prince, Jericho Sims Centers (2) Myles Turne, Kel'el Ware Two-way contracts Cormac Ryan, Kam Jones, Rafael Castro Source: https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nba/bucks/2026/07/06/milwaukee-bucks-roster-after-giannis-antetokuonmpo-trade-is-official/90820359007/
  24. The problem with that is there is no benefit to the bucks tanking. Now I saw that Detroit may be willing to trade Holland and pieces. I may be interested in that. EDIT: According to ESPN trade machine, a straight one for one is approved. A pick goes back to Milwaukee with Holland for Herro. Do it Horst.
  25. Bleacher report released power rankings today and had bucks 29 only ahead of the Kings FWIW. I don't think they will be as bad as some think. The roster is no longer top heavy and has much more depth with GA's and Portis's contracts off the books.
×
×
  • Create New...