Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. The NBA investigation if that happens would make the Trent one look like Childs play.
  2. https://www.si.com/nba/heat/onsi/this-giannis-antetokounmpo-quote-could-turn-heat-fans-heads-01m3st7kx9jy This could be more of Giannis just being Giannis, or him playing his cards close to the vest to get the best FA deal, but it would be hilarious if the heat gave up as much as they did for one season of him. I have said before he has changed. This isn't the same player that was a buck a decade ago. "Or Maybe this was his secret plot to speed up the bucks rebuild and he was always coming back" (this should be in blue, I don't see that as an option)
  3. I am wondering if the loss of Jon-Eric Sullivan really hurt the Packers. Gutey said he was happy with the OL room and was worried about loosing practice squad players to other teams. I think most fans had the concern that the OL depth was very thin. Maybe loosing that voice in Gutey's ear is an issue.
  4. Kevin Zeitler has signed. It would appear that definitely for the Bears game the Packers will have 2 new Gaurds in Zeitler and Tomlinson. Becton may be playing RT in the near future.
  5. With Williams out and the Packers playing poorly, Bears / Packers flexed to noon.
  6. well if he said that, then I question his talent evaluation skills.
  7. I'm glad they are bringing guys in but everyone knew that they were thin at O-Line. I wish this was done at camp and not week 4. I agree the Becton signing is intriging, just a year ago he was given 2/20 from the chargers.
  8. I heard it on sports talk many a time, people said they would sacrifice a terrible season by all other sports teams here for just one World Series, maybe this is the start of the prophesy.
  9. OL went down the tubes the second Butkus came here and Stenavich got promoted.
  10. the problem is that he is not a max player with regards to production. Last season he got 20 ppg and 10 rebounds. Its what they did to Turner. They paid him like a star when he clearly didn't fit the bill. Hes a nice center, albeit it a little undersized, but not a max player.
  11. @nate82, you are 100% correct. Even if he put up numbers like 2024-25, I don't think it was an issue. I also ready that because it was signed 2 weeks after the start of free agency, most teams wouldn't have been able to pay that. Regarding Duran, I have no issue with a trade of Turner / Green and a 1st, but I read he is looking for 40MM a year, which seems like a lot for him.
  12. Don't want to start a new thread, so i'll put this here. This is such a bad look for Counsell. They just lost 2 games at home to the Marlins, there are tons of people in the East embracing for a horrible storm and he is worried that he is at a disadvantage because there is a doubleheader tomorrow. https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/50016225/counsell-says-cubs-disadvantage-schedule-change
  13. @nate82, I had chat GPT do some research for me. I asked for 5 players who signed contracts for about 4 / 64 over the last 2 off seasons and rank them by 25-26 PPG. While Trent was the worst, its not so out of bounds compared to most of the others. While I am sure there was some shady dealings, the truth is 16 million doesn't buy you much in the NBA anymore. Just in 24-25, Trent was at 11.1 ppg.
  14. My friend that has run our league wanted to change things up and switched it to a death league. Has anyone else done one, to me they seem dumb. Instead of the strategy of finding free agents before anyone else and making shrewd trades, you are simply rewarded for bidding a dollar higher on the players on the team that gets eliminated. So far on my 1000 dollar FAB budget I got Puka for 101, CMC for 101, and Lamar Jackson for 202, so i have about 600 dollars left. I am assuming others are just holding back until the end and then take everyone.
  15. The bucks did the same thing with Bobby Portis, the issue is that he wasn't terrible. Trent had a horrible season and was rewarded with a pay raise. In the article on brew hoop, I saw that there doesn't necessary need to be proof (like there was in the joe smith ordeal), but just the appearance of something shady. I think there will be some penalty and I'm hoping its simply financial. I am assuming some draft penalties will exist.
  16. I think Doc is a fine analyst. His press conferences here were mostly engaging (when he stuck to basketball). He was a lousy coach. I looked it up the 2 heat games are on national TV this season (ESPN and prime) and thats it
  17. The good news is that the bucks will not be on NBC for a while :)
  18. The bucks deal with Motorolla must be up. ULINE is now on the jerseys with a blue patch. I don't like it when there such contrast between the patch and the teams primary colors. Similar to Culvers on the Badgers.
  19. Sporat wouldn't be the first young brewer pitcher that needed some time to figure out how to pitch at the MLB level. The shame is that if there is a lockout, he will be shutout from using team facilities. Hindsight being 20/20 bringing him back was a massive mistake and did nothing for his confidence. He fell flat on his face and his manager let him have it.
  20. Cameron Crow pitched last night so he isn't an option for the Reds series. the only 2 options are Koenig or Stallings. I would this the later since he can pitch multiple innings.
  21. Also doesn't look like people like me that gets the games via cable or streaming will be able to stream it. Like others said, some day it be on itunes to purchase. Just A Bit Outside was eventually.
  22. I wish the NFL expanded to 54 man rosters and forced #54 to be quarterback. That was my point though, if love went down, do you really want someone with no regular season experience playing QB? Taylor is not a great QB but he serviceable and will keep them in the game. Who knows what McCord would do? Hafferty has some time in Miami before being on the hot seat and can try to develop him . LaFluer needs to win now. That was made very clear by Policy.
  23. For the standard of a backup quarterback, I don’t think 200 yards a game on the jets is that bad. This isn’t a decision I had a strong opinion either way. I just hope backup qb isn’t needed much this season
  24. The McCord thing is tough. If they would have kept him, I wouldn't have been upset but I think they made the right move. He had an amazing preseason and Tyrod didn't. Still I think what the coaches see in practice has more merit that what was going on in a preseason game with starters out. Still if the most controversial move they made today was trading QB3, I will take that. Cutting Cal Adomitis has had some online fans mad, but they weren't going to get rid of Orzech if he was going to be ready week 1. Very similar to the QB2 situation, where past production is always going to be more valuable that potential.
  25. It is very surprising that the Steelers moved away from Kaleb Johnson after only one season. McCarthey must have saw enough in preseason.
×
×
  • Create New...