Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Peralta) vs Pirates (TBD): 9/6/23, 11:35am


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
Just now, kevinisaname said:

I honestly trust Turang more there. At least the odds of him hitting into a DP are far less than Rowdy. Oh well.

I would rather hit Woodruff in that spot.

Posted
1 minute ago, wibadgers23 said:

Replace Anderson and Rowdy with someone else. This is ridiculous.

Anderson doesn't even play at all so there is no justification for him to be on the team.

Posted
1 minute ago, kevinisaname said:

I honestly trust Turang more there. At least the odds of him hitting into a DP are far less than Rowdy. Oh well.

I agree. Turang’s bat is pathetic. But at least the chance of double play goes down exponentially. A grounder fielders choice that he beats out ties the game, as weak as it is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...