Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

I find it unbelievable that this site promotes this kind of advertising...


Recommended Posts

Posted
8 minutes ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

I don't understand anything that's happening right now. Was this an ad on the site? We don't control ads on the site, they're tailored to each user, other than that we have political ads blocked.

Yes, an ad on this site.

It came up on the right side of the screen, the photo I posted above, and when you click on it, it takes you to the link I provided.

Just really bad.

The company is Artssus.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
29 minutes ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

Has anyone else seen this ad? I'm curious how prevalent it is. 

I've had it come up probably 5 or 6 times in the past week.  

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 7:29 AM, Brock Beauchamp said:

So it turns out that these are just kinda gross shirts worn by a group of teachers for a math contest, and they have nothing to do with anything political.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/halloween-t-shirt-controversy-arizona-school-district-teachers-accused-mocking-charlie-kirks-death

Dude, C’mon.  You don’t really believe that, do you?

These shirts are in reference to Charlie Kirk’s murder.

It could have been the murder of Joe Biden, and I’d feel the same way.

totally inappropriate.

  • Like 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 8:29 AM, Brock Beauchamp said:

So it turns out that these are just kinda gross shirts worn by a group of teachers for a math contest, and they have nothing to do with anything political.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/halloween-t-shirt-controversy-arizona-school-district-teachers-accused-mocking-charlie-kirks-death

Something worn by a group of teachers isn't political?

C'mon.

EDIT: Since you asked Brock, no I haven't seen this ad; thankfully.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...