Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

TURBO

Verified Member
  • Posts

    18,902
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TURBO

  1. I am not on board with starting May tonight, not at all. I don’t want to start him just because we traded for him. Gasser has more than outpitched him down the stretch, and at this point, we need to play our best players. So, I hope he goes out there and goes 7 innings of no run baseball, but I just don’t see it happening. Pancakes better have a very short leash, and Gasser on standby.
  2. Dude, C’mon. You don’t really believe that, do you? These shirts are in reference to Charlie Kirk’s murder. It could have been the murder of Joe Biden, and I’d feel the same way. totally inappropriate.
  3. The Yelich interview was probably his best interview I have ever seen from him. GO CAPTAIN YELI!
  4. Which only makes the situation murky... Just when you think he is useless, he goes out tonight and looks decent. Still not worthy of the #3 start, but now a possibility out of the bullpen, on a short, SHORT leash.
  5. I hear ya man, retired teacher here! This is my 5th school year since retirement, and to be honest, the only thing I miss is working with the kids...
  6. Which equals 2 runs in 2 innings. Pass.
  7. but is still sporting a 9.00 ERA so far tonight. I don't know why anyone is defending this guy. He is NOT a guy we want starting a playoff game, unless of course, for some odd reason you feel it's ok to punt a playoff game. Some people just like to go against the grain for reaction I suppose. Wouldn't be the first time.
  8. Do you want him giving up 2 runs in 2 innings in the playoffs? It's typical for him, get us in a hole, then we have to try and dig out of it. No thanks.
  9. Nope, then it would be Bunty playing 3B full time throughout the playoffs, which would be JUST FINE with pancakes...
  10. Absolutely should not have been playing yesterday.
  11. I've had it come up probably 5 or 6 times in the past week.
  12. Yes, an ad on this site. It came up on the right side of the screen, the photo I posted above, and when you click on it, it takes you to the link I provided. Just really bad. The company is Artssus.
  13. No way in hell this should be part of the advertising on this site, a Brewers fan site. Doesn't matter where your political ties lie, this is just 100% tasteless. https://www.artssus.com/search?q=problem solved
  14. A while ago, someone claimed that Yelich was a top jersey seller in MLB. Seemed far fetched at the time, and this just popped up in my feed. Sharing, but have not researched for accuracy.
  15. Yeah, a guy like Zamora would fit the bill. A guy who is not in future plans, but could fill in for some meaningless games. He gets some time in MLB before the inevitable future DFA or trade. Everyone wins.
  16. He's a nervous spitter. Spits all the time on camera during interviews, Pratt does it too, I don't think they even know they do it.
  17. The fact that Freddy is pitching so well in Tampa after leaving the Mets says all you need to know about that crapfilled Mets organization. He's a brand new man in Tampa!
  18. Those headlights have been replaced by new headlights at some point. :)
×
×
  • Create New...