Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
17 minutes ago, MrTPlush said:

Part of the Miller struggles seem to have been exposed, he was brutally tipping his pitches. Appears both Yelich and Frelick were able to relay when a slider was coming…thus why we probably didn’t see anyone chasing one.

Yup - clear as day for a trained eye:

Image

They had images for both when Frelick was batting and the hand positioning was identical.

Community Moderator
Posted
5 hours ago, formerlybis said:

This is said awkwardly - you're thinking neither Patrick nor Gasser goes in game 3, right? 

May is a RHP, so I'd think Drohan or Harrison is the 2nd one in (possibly Hall or even Ashby, if we're "going for it"). Ideally, that gets us through 5 innings. Then I'd start going to the one inning right handers like Senzatela/Uribe rather than Patrick, who is our only right-handed long guy in the pen - it'd be smart to have him to back up the lefty Gasser in Game 4. 

Not sure what is awkward... I said Gasser in game 4.  May is pitching game 3 with potentially Patrick or Drohan to follow.  

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Community Moderator
Posted

Did I find them all??

image.png.58ea82968ae81b9287ce8c8e4df4ceb1.png

  • WHOA SOLVDD 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
16 hours ago, 82brewcrew82 said:

Another overlooked moment is Sal gunning down Machado to end that inning.  Padres have plenty to consider about their play too.

I think Manny slowed down so Tatis would score knowing he was going to be called out at 3rd.

Posted
16 hours ago, craigharmann said:

I've called him A Fraud for a long, long, long time. 

I rember seeing him get a hit on every at bat during a game in Appleton at Goodland Field when the Foxes played there.  He moved up to AAA not long after that.

Posted
6 minutes ago, liveforoctober said:

 

wooooowwwwwww, maybe??!?

 

So am I looking at Sal scratching his neck a split second before the pitch? If that's true, that's an awful lot for Chourio to process in second or so.

Posted
11 minutes ago, MoreTrife said:

So am I looking at Sal scratching his neck a split second before the pitch? If that's true, that's an awful lot for Chourio to process in second or so.

That’s fair. At the same time, hitters only have 0.2 seconds to react to a 103 mph fastball.

A full second is an eternity by comparison

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...