Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

yfinn6

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,578
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by yfinn6

  1. Welp.
  2. Defense matters.
  3. I sincerely do not know where the summer went. Good chance I was working far too much and the time was flying by. I remember clearly thinking of opening day and how excited I was for a fresh season and that game 162 seemed so far away. Now we're here already and staring at short, cold, and potentially snowy days. Go Brewers!
  4. Ooof Joey has had a lot of bad swings lately.
  5. Another cutter. LOL Man does Contreras love that pitch.
  6. And, as I've said, in the top 4 of the order. That's what worries me most if he's not hitting.. that he's going to get a lot of at bats in spots where it's a run production spot and he's just not that.
  7. Looking forward to the Packers leading for 80% of the game only to blow it in typical fashion.
  8. It just feels like this team should be better than this.
  9. Really? I've thought he looks pretty good.
  10. Vikings are basically all-out blitz on every play in the hopes they can get turnovers. I think the O-line isn't great but also Minnesota is basically sending everyone. Should open up some big plays.
  11. LOL that 3rd and 11 call was just an all-time stupid call. MLF refuses to bury opponents.
  12. If you're watching this game and are feeling anything but concerned about the way Wisconsin looks, you're just being contrarian. They're getting pushed around. Without two fluke plays, it's 9-6.. against one of the worst teams in FCS.
  13. This is another really bad team that is going to lose the majority of their games.
  14. They're really bad. Let's just say what it is. The sooner they can Fickell, the better.
  15. Don't sweat it. In seriousness, I can't remember if I posted the series was over or not. I was certainly nervous at that point. The Dodger series soothed a lot of it that anxiety but I still am going to generally react to in-game moments game-to-game.
×
×
  • Create New...