Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

  1. Still grinning about the turnaround yesterday. It will be epic to go back and read the game thread during my lunch hour.. Really thought we were cooked in that fourth inning.
  2. I agree with the comments about the portal ruining what used to be great anticipation for the season. I’m no fan of Fick, but I expect us to be better this season. I’m going eight wins four losses with a win in a midtier bowl. Pretty confident, the badgers will win more games than the Packers this year
  3. 6-11. Defense is garbage without Parsons, our offensive line still sucks, and their coaching is lousy. Gutey and MLF get fired in December Packers win the Super Bowl in February 2029
  4. Play the man damnit. Our starting 3B. Should get 5 starts a week at 3B
  5. I have to respectfully disagree. Our regular season record has been great, but we have 2 playoff series wins in 10 years … that is slightly below league average 5 series wins possible (not including World Series) means 50 possible.. with 15 teams… so 3-4 playoff series wins would be average. We have 2
  6. that was huge to get out of that inning with the lead... Major baserunning error by the cubs there. Hopefully we can add on. I'm not sure 5 runs wins this game
  7. Big opportunity Vaughn. Time to pick up Bauers. 2nd/3rd with no outs. We need to get those runs in if we’re going to win this game
  8. Agreed. We were on Holmes way before he was traded to Chicago. we easily could have gotten Holmes/Taylor for what we gave up, but we got too cute.
  9. That might be game. See you guys tomorrow when we get our ace on the mound
  10. Early opportunity!!! Let’s get some runs encouraging first 3 for Gasser
  11. Getting a win tonight would be massive. Pretty much neutralizes last night and positions us well for our top 2 throwing in games 3/4
  12. I’m curious what it takes for Vaughn to get a start? Would prefer Ortiz at third as well
  13. I know there is no guarantee that QP ever returns to his 2025 form, but Miz, Henderson, and Harrison have been so good that I largely forgot about Priester this year that said, you can never have too much pitching if we’re trading prospects for young controllable pitching, keep Made trade Fischer
  14. Disappointing loss today. I have significant doubts that May deserves to be on the playoff roster as this point. Hopefully he can turn it around in September
  15. Welp…. This version of May would not make our postseason roster
  16. MORE!!!!!!! I want atleast a 5 spot so we can have a relaxing Sunday
  17. I think its either May or a bullpen game. No way its Gasser or Sproat. I could see Drohan, but that would likely be as an opener as part of a bullpen game
  18. Its important to consider how small the sample size is. Looking at May's game logs (not really counting the 4th game), his first two starts were pretty solid, and obviously the 3rd was a disaster. Giving up a ton of value for a rental (ANY rental including Skubal) leaves you vulnerable to small sample sizes.
  19. Good Move to get Bill a day of rest. I know its not another lefty, but would have liked to get Turang a day (or several) off as well. Not sure what is going on with Vaughn out again either. All the said, after frustrations earlier in the week, ole Murph seems to be pushing the right buttons. Let's go for the KILL, sweep the Rangers. Hopefully heading into the post-season we can learn to finish, regardless of what the standings show. With some tough Cubs series coming up, maintaining/extending our lead on LA & Atlanta would be nice
  20. This trade still blows my mind as well and I still absolutely hate it. All that said, from a PR/morale standpoint, we had to do something after the Cheaters got Skubal... and (after all the emotions), it looked like May fit what the Brewers do pretty well. Given how successful this franchise has been the past 8-10 seasons, especially the past 3, I'll give our terrific front office the benefit of the doubt. I know it sounds crazy right now, but maybe May will provide more value to us in 2027 (via exercising the option) than he has so far in 2026. I know he has a track record/pedigree, but 2026 definitely not looking like his finest year and maybe a chance to work a full 12 months with the Brewers organization would be valuable for both sides
  21. If May can get us 3-4 more starts (hopefully 6 innings, less than 3 ER) to keep our Big 3 "Miz, Henderson, Harrison" fresh going into the post-season, I'll call that a win. Romero, hopefully giving us a live arm for the bullpen for the playoffs, though it would be nice to see some "proof of concept" before the playoffs start.
×
×
  • Create New...