Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. I don't care about losing prospects, I'm not a fan of A/AA/AAA teams, I'm a fan of the MLB team, and I care about the here and now, not the what could be future team. Get the team a reliable arm for some guys I already forgot about? Awesome! Add to the options for murph! Whatever gets us to 82+ wins, I watch for entertainment, with the outside hopes of winning it all (This is our year, idgaf) Preister, thank you for your groundballing! Keep it up!
  2. 12 of 13, let's goooooooo
  3. Sweep, sweep, oh how sweep it's been!!!
  4. Another series... another SERIES WIN BABY!!!!!
  5. I have both? of those games box scores cut out from the newspaper downstairs somewhere, I should go find them and share them here 🤣
  6. Look out baseball, the Brewers are figuring it out!!!!!
  7. WIN BABY, WIN!!!
  8. Heck yeah go crew! Way to claw back for the win!
  9. Heck yeah go crew! Way to claw back for the win! Logan looks like a stud!!! Bring up the Miz!
  10. Double dinger for yeli! Me thinks the bat be waking! We need to play more bad teams!!! Win win win win win win win!
  11. Y'all don't even understand, Ive muted most pirates fans in my social feeds. This fanbase either wasn't cognitively aware of the pre 2007 brewers, or theyve managed to block it out after 20 years of modest success... Don't try to engineer going back to that, because the pirates are there and it is m.i.s.e.r.a.b.l.e. to be around
×
×
  • Create New...