Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. Yeah but how many over 100?
  2. 110 including world series
  3. Oh helllll yeaahhhh!!!! I'm so amped for this season, let's goooooooooo!!!!!
  4. I'd rather he turn into cerrano
  5. "I saw before I came here that I might be a question mark for Opening Day and I'm not sure where that came from," the 2018 NL MVP said." Yelich is ready to goooooo!!!!! Lesssgoooo!!!!!!!!
  6. Omg if he's okay give him whatever he wants!!!
  7. Cut, paste, submit - 2025 Brewers Optimism! Leeesssggoooooo!!!!!!!
  8. ESPN had an article about woody and he said "I'm ready to go" and I stopped reading and yelled let's gooooo!!!!!!
  9. For the pirates?! Looooolllllllll
  10. As the Pittsburgh resident of this forum, let me tell you, you are not selling your home plate seats 81 times a season, let alone the next 30 years
  11. Contreras deal is made!!! Here weeee goooooooooo!!!!!
  12. Oh he's staying healthy! He's going to be too 5 for sure this year! It's happening!
  13. Thank you for posting this, such a great tribute. Ueck was older than my dad, but they were so similar it was freaky. Maybe it was all in my head, but, my dads hair was just like his, he dressed like him, he tried to have his sense of humor. When we could finally stream radio broadcasts wed listen and talk or text about things uecker said. Over the last 5 years, listening to Ueck call a game was something I could do to feel like my dad was still here. Thanks for helping me through some dark times, Bob
  14. Now that the NFL season* is officially over, BRING ON SPRING TRAINING 11110000% FULL THROTTLE LESSSSSSSSSSSSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *go bills
  15. I can't wait to see him back! I hope he's a brewer for life!
  16. I can't wait for April, I'm already too hyped for this year! Let's run it back! Happy new year!! Let's go brew crew!!!
  17. I feel bad for Devin and his neck beard 😔
  18. The trout numbers are insane
  19. It definitely does, clear sign they're setting him up for a trade and sign deal
  20. Love it! Have black be his backup let bauers go, and get him ready to take over when Rhys leaves!
  21. Git off my lawn!
  22. I mean, why pay anyone, amirite?!
×
×
  • Create New...