Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. Leaving Pittsburgh on a positive note! 5-2 road trip in April is great to see!
  2. Pipe this into my bloodstream this is what I am talking about!!!!!!
  3. I don't see Fri or sat
  4. Another series, another win!
  5. They've been a top ranked farm system for a couple years so I'd say they're starting to get the recognition
  6. Don't worry he's hitting himself beyond that contract
  7. Oh hell yeah it has been!!! Another series win! Another double digit run game! Let's gooooooooo!!!
  8. I always brewlieved in him! He is legit and I hope he's a brewer forever.
  9. Chourio has been choriffic!!!!
  10. Another day, another win, this will never get old!
  11. 162 still intact!
  12. It's never too early! How sweep this is!
  13. 2 games in and Rhys is the first baseman we've been looking for!
  14. They will Send Him A Message™ tomorrow
  15. On our way to 162!
  16. HEYOOOOOOOOOO LESSSSSSSSSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS READY? ADAMES? CHECK! YELICH? CHECK! CONTRERAS? CHECK! WILLY? CHECK! #1 prospect in the world* on the field? CHECK! #1 IN OUR HEARTS AND IN OUR MINDS? CHECK 162-0 IS POSSIBLE! WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME! KEEP ALL THAT NEGATIVE NILLY NALLY IN OTHER THREADS! NOTHING BUT THE BEST HERE BABY! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...