Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

pacopete4

Verified Member
  • Posts

    17,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by pacopete4

  1. Will movies ever come back? Just not much to really look forward to these days.
  2. Season two of Ted Lasso go me this week. What a great show. I am glad to see that there will be a season three.
  3. I just love the show Ted Lasso. It’s on AppleTV so you have to have that subscription but it’s good.
  4. I’m thinking about going. I’ve never been. Was hoping for a cheap ticket.
  5. Went to see a movie a few weeks ago...just to get out of the house. Nobody was in the preview - wife looked at me and said, 'that probably would have been fun to watch.' I was surprised she said that. Bummed me out because I did want to see it but didn't think she would enjoy it. Fast forward to today. I look to see if Nobody is playing this weekend in Sun Prairie - it isn't. Ugh. I believe you can rent it at home for like $20. Not the same as a theater but these days it's nice just to have something of quality to watch.
  6. Nobody was excellent. Went to the theater for the first time in over a year and I’m glad I did.
  7. I loved the show but was a bit disappointed by the exit. I don't know why but it felt empty.
  8. Having 3 teams in the frozen four is far from disappointing.
  9. Yes, they flat out ran out of steam. Nothing left in the tank. That OT goal, they looked like zombies. "After getting outshot 36-15 in regulation, the Minutemen completely flipped the script in overtime and outshot UMD, 13-2." You just don't see this type of thing turn so drastically too often. As a Badger fan but Bulldog alum, it stinks they couldn't pull off the 3-peat but what an incredible run they've had.
  10. pacopete4

    Pizza

    I grew up loving Godfathers Pizza. It was my favorite. I now don’t have one near me, the one in my hometown closed years ago, and when I travel I only see them linked into dumpy looking gas stations. Pizza Hut may be heading in that same direction. Getting harder and harder to find them locally.
  11. Need good goalies to win it all. Badgers don’t have it.
  12. The ice surface is embarrassing.
  13. Oh, Badgers.
  14. Caufield with the game tying and overtime game winning goal today against Penn State. Kids incredible.
  15. Clarice on CBS is a solid spin off / extension of Silence of the Lambs movie.
  16. Due to Dane County restrictions, they couldn't practice and play as a "team". So somewhere got around it by forming a temp "club". That is the thing I'm surprised the WIAA didn't look into to. When restrictions eased, went back to a team. The WIAA has nothing to do with them starting up a WAHA team, which they did. Several other teams that were in similar situations due to local decisions did as well. Once their school district / Dane County allowed them to compete as an HS team, that WAHA team disbanded and they came back into the mix as a WIAA team. It was great that they had the opportunity to defend their title. It should never have been in question in my opinion and Dane County has looked absolutely foolish as other areas of the state have figured out how to make it work this season giving countless student-athletes the opportunity to compete in the respective sports/activities.
  17. Teachers pension/retirement is different from what I’ve read and asked about. Basically it is locked into the state that I taught in. It really sucks it’s designed that was as I should be able to move it to my new state.
  18. I taught one year in another state. I have about 4K tied up into their retirement system. I believe I could take it out with a 20% penalty which would be about $3,200 after all is done. Does it make more sense to take it out and invest or leave it for the next 25 years and build? I won't be putting anything more with it so that 4K is basically growing on its own. I'm not great with these types of things so thought maybe there might be someone here with some advice.
  19. Seeing Superior in the D2 State Championship game will never not be weird to me. I grew up and played for Superior and was a part of a championship team (and runner-up). With all the great tradition of hockey there, the breakdown of having them in D2 just never will add up to me. My HS team's season was ended by Fondy Spring and their 1st line was incredible. Their top 3 defensemen are also as good as any in the state. A weird D2 matchup to say the least about it. It should not be based on enrollment. There should be a panel and you are placed in each division based on a few criteria.
  20. We should pick him up and make this deal really sting!
  21. A perfect example of the best team doesn't always win. Team USA had their gameplan and worked it perfectly and got some great performances, especially from Knight.
  22. Making money. Who cares what they’re called?
  23. Paying $200 for cable? What service was that?
  24. This would make me so happy (if fans are allowed) so it probably won't happen.
  25. As far as I know, there is no teacher discount for TV/Internet. -There should be for internet. We selected the middle Unlimited Data package and we have 4-phone lines using it. We are at $136 per month total with taxes included or $34 per line. Much better than I was paying previously.
×
×
  • Create New...