Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

baseball101

Verified Member
  • Posts

    543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by baseball101

  1. In yesterday’s game thread I was told the Cubs will blow past the Brewers in the division.
  2. My bad, I just started posting on the site. I should have just left it alone. I just can’t stand fans like that.
  3. Yikes. Blowing right past us? What an overreaction. I will make that bet. You name the price.
  4. Someone bump the August win prediction thread. The Crew might lose 4 of 6. That’s baseball. I can’t imagine the posts if that happens.
  5. New guy. Been following the site for a long time. Game threads are definitely for the pessimists. I guess I’m opposite, this team has so much fight I always feel like they have a chance.
×
×
  • Create New...