Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

PlayerHader

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by PlayerHader

  1. Anyone ever do SRO? How's that for a game?
  2. We didn't use Patrick, Drohan, or Harrison. Do we drop a pitcher and add a position player maybe?
  3. That was a good plan. I should have done that. I had Game 7 NLCS tickets in 2018 that I actually had to offload because I bought my wife Ed Sheeran tickets for Christmas that year, and for some reason she demanded I be the one who went with her (I mean, that was the plan the whole time). Part of me always feels a bit of relief that they didn't win that game. Just a small, selfish part.
  4. I twice had a couple in the cart for games 1 and 6, but couldn't pull the trigger. My son is very upset with me. We'll see if something pops up this week. That's how I ended up with NLDS seats.
  5. Anybody snatch some NLCS seats?
  6. I got 2 extra in 414 for Game 1. Taking my 12 year old and might bring two others, but I think just he and I would have a very memorable time together, so I might have 2 for sale for Saturday also.
  7. My wife and I sat up in the RF corner for the NLDS in 2018. Obstructed view but definitely worth it for that atmosphere.
  8. No problem. I've been randomly checking throughout the week and just got lucky, I guess. Could only afford the Terrace Reserve, but my 12 year old son is going to LOVE the playoff atmosphere. Worth the nearly $300 for nose bleeds!
  9. Looks like more tickets just dropped.
  10. I don't get the "embarrassing" or "weird" takes. It's new. It's fitting and makes sense, though. Why not?
  11. When has he not been productive? Even in his innings when he started topping out at 88, he was able to get batters out. Obviously you don't throw him out there if he isn't throwing 95, but I wouldn't trust many more if he feels physically sound.
  12. Not exactly the discussion here, but does anyone else think Lara needs to be given confidence to challenge high strike calls? I probably don’t watch games as consistently as many of you, but it seems like every other at bat of his gets tarnished by a 2-0 fastball 3 inches above the zone being called a strike.
  13. I saw 10 seconds of video sandwiched between 5 minutes of ads. Yeesh
  14. Eek? Hodl? What's up?
  15. My wife's Brewers crush. She's always had great taste.
  16. Someone who knows other systems better than I do, please tell me what this suggests about the type of return we’re potentially talking (realizing this report could be completely inaccurate).
  17. Sup…
  18. Article says second base and short stop
  19. You turned off game 1 of the NLCS in a 3-1 game?
  20. That play is actually one that was likely drilled in their brains since they were 10 years old. At least for the runner on 3.
  21. Heading to Am Fam with my boy and two of his friends. Anything special to consider about taking in game 162? Sundays have any autograph opportunities?
×
×
  • Create New...