Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Bulldogboy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    9,375
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Bulldogboy

  1. Tonight's umpire should be ashamed of having players have to challenge and overturn 10 calls. That is a fireable offense.
  2. I was very impressed with Sal tonight. He looked very relaxed and didn't try to do too much. He earned another start.
  3. Why would Vaughn hit against a righty? Murphy doesn't believe he can hit them or he would have started him.
  4. Your best defensive player and one of your best bats sitting this one out is pretty remarkable.
  5. I'll say again we need a first baseman. Bauers just running around.
  6. If Vaughn ain't here are we waiting for Miller? Wild
  7. When I say play the best players this is an example. Hamilton should not be starting over Ortiz. If neither contributed with the bat the D is tiebreaker. Murphy overthink.
  8. No hate. I'm talking breaking up all the lefties
  9. One of the reasons Vaughn over Yelich was the answer.
×
×
  • Create New...