Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

39Streak

Verified Member
  • Posts

    60
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by 39Streak

  1. Bauers! Playing his way in on the post season. If somehow we have him as a lefty bat in October…..love that!
  2. I just want to say. There is NO scenario where I would be trading Freddy this off season. This is the window. Milwaukee is the best team in baseball on Labor Day Weekend and have the #1 minor league system. I have no idea what the post season has for us. But next year we are a WS favorite and instead of trading Freddy, I am looking to leverage that minor league system to find a Freddy or two to add in a good reasonable trade. Looking to add rather than subtract.
  3. Any chance Isaac Collins could be serviceable at 2B? When Chourio returns, you could roll with Collins at 2B, Jackson in left and Perkins in center. That lineup might be our best players we can have on the field come playoffs.
  4. Five Inning Freddy was cruising until turning into four inning Freddy. So frustrating. Need six from him today.! Was looking promising.
  5. The way I see it, it’s a good time to look for a Greinke trade (and I have no idea who that is). Chips we have to build around: 2B Turang DH Yelich LF Chourio C Contraras 1B Hoskins (bounce back year) 3B FA RF/CF Mitchell/Perkins/Frelick (in that order) RF/CF see above SS Ortiz SP Greinke type trade Myers Peralta Rea Woodruff Miso Pen: Hall Megill Hudson whatever else - lots of good options for the pen. (Can Ashby be a good pen option?) Bench: Frelick Haase Bauer whatever Trade Pieces Anyone not named including Devin. All prospects not named above are fair game. They can use Devin, or keep him. If they can swing a good trade for a Greinke type deal without loading up on prospects from a Devin Williams deal, then good. I’d rather have Devin back. They need an ace to win the whole thing. Maybe two more. Nothing should get in the way of that. The team is young. Use some prospects to take another swing.
  6. Myers getting out of 2 on and none out in the 6th with the heart of the lineup is my highlight in a game of highlights. Give him the 7th!
  7. Fansided has an article discussing Flaherty to MKE. I don’t follow our prospects much so not sure what to think of the return to DET: https://fansided.com/posts/mlb-rumors-jack-flaherty-trade-package-brewers-tigers/partners/36534?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0d5S4KETMSTRWA_oX6P2ipobY1_dm5WrvnwFVzNtSaUwMgOEDyJv7Tk74_aem_ZmFrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw
  8. Is it just me or is “JeffreyLeonard” not a perfect “handle” for this poster?
  9. I am just a lurker here, and really enjoy Brewers content from the site and the visitors. I just wanted to go on record to say that whether this deal works out or not, I am all in. With Milwaukee, you have to take risks that others do not have to take. Braun extensions, Yelich extension, this one. I love it. This is getting in the batters box and taking a swing management speaking. I like the idea of running it back with Burnes, Freddy, Miley and others. That relies on a hope of some combo of Turang, Frelick, Mitchell, Weimer and Churio having impact this season. It’s another bite at the Apple that we have seen other fringe teams deliver on including Arizona and the Nats. LET’S GOOOOOO!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...