Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

willie key

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by willie key

  1. I can’t believe monasterio didn’t get one ****** at bat this series
  2. It works. If you actually. You know. Pitch today we had 2 runs through 4 and yesterday 3 runs thru 4 and our great starting pitchers couldn’t even last without completely falling apart.
  3. Everyone is scared of our big three. We are going to be scary in the postseason. What a bunch of bull @#$& these guys can’t even go five innings
  4. We need to win. I don’t give a crap what time it is
  5. So basically you don’t want to be around any of us forum members. 😀
  6. Peralta has to put up a zero in the top of the first. It’s imperative.
  7. That guy doesn’t enjoy anything. I don’t think it bothers him
  8. You want to win this series at least. Now we aren’t even going to win a game just a bad taste in your mouth
  9. Winker was on the playoff roster Oh my god. Hahahahahah this fricking team
  10. Get braun off the couch. That son of a gun can still hit I bet
  11. I don’t even know if I’m mad at Turang batting with the bases loaded anymore. Cc would have hit winker there anyways. What’s the difference
  12. We will get down early and you will see a real ace pitch tomorrow and finish it off
  13. I can’t wait until wiemer pinch hits th is inning
  14. I can’t wait to hear how everyone is scared of our “insert name” pitching staff again
  15. We are going to get our ass kicked tomorrow. I have zero faith in this team
  16. It’s over. The brewers are toast. You can tell they are tight. Just terrible
  17. Perfect Williams. Just horse manure all the way around. Brewers did a lot of talking this week and played complete garbage
×
×
  • Create New...