Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

edfunderburk

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,728
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by edfunderburk

  1. Makes me especially nervous for Game 1 next Saturday
  2. I think Yelich earned his “C” in 2018 & 2019 by performance … but I get your point. I don’t anticipate a new title impacting his dreadful season at the plate. I hope Murphy surprises me & only plays him sporadically in the playoffs. But I assume he’ll be middle of the lines everyday. Hopefully he breaks his 8 year dry spell & gets at least one RBI or big hit.
  3. We need 2025 playoffs Patrick in the 2026 playoffs. He can be incredibly good or completely inconsistent & hittable depending on the day … not much in between. So unpredictable … thus unreliable.
  4. I understand … I was asking about him being on the current roster but not playing at all.
  5. Why is Naylor on the roster if he can’t get in a three game series when everything is wrapped up?
  6. I wanted one more out there in the sixth to get him to 1.79 😁
  7. I never imagined a season where Milwaukee would lose less than 60 games … but this could be the year … 103-59 would be sweet!
  8. Indeed … whatever it takes to keep him off the active roster.
  9. I haven’t felt this good about the Brewers since … 1982
  10. I hope Yelich returns as a highly paid hitting coach next year
  11. I know he will be on the roster. I was asking about the .230 average being Frelick or Yelich. It seems unwise to add both simply because they are such good guys. Too much sentimentality for one playoff roster.
  12. It seems to me that Yelich is enough sentimental for one playoff series roster
  13. Lockridge > Frelick for the final position player bat in the playoffs. That would balance the righty / lefty options for the OF & the bench. Both are excellent defenders. Lockridge is faster.
  14. So happy for Turang! 100 RBIs … excellent season.
  15. Brewers leading NL Central by 14 games over the Cubbies
  16. His interview with Sophia was once again bland, monotone, & lacking in substance … but he can play baseball - especially 2nd Base - like few others.
  17. That is fantastic … once May exited, the Brewers were destined to win
  18. Those are two of my favorite Brewers players … you won’t find me making those recommendations
  19. That’s the kind of “emotional” thought process that keeps Yelich in the line up most days … because he used to be good. Lacks wisdom & common sense.
×
×
  • Create New...