3-2 count. Nice easy poke through the gap between 1B and 2B. Darrien Miller is being checked on out of the dugout. He's pointing to his left knee. He's convincing the men he's ok as he runs down the LF line. Man, he's having a game. Need him in there. He is staying. And we have a pitching change. Whewwww. WHAT A NIGHT!
Why is this hyuggge? Well, the playoff berth is one thing BUT more importantly the Shuckers haven't won their division in any half since 2019. This is setting the record straight.
FOLKS, we are tied in Pensacola. Huge ramifications. We are 4-4 in Biloxi. 3-2 count to Warren bottom of 6. He walks. IF Biloxi were to win. AND Pensacola were to pull one out...well, we'd be division champs in the first half.
I may have just seen my absolute favorite double I have ever seen by one Brock Wilken. UNBELIEVABLE piece of salsa dancing you have to see to believe. Wheewwwwwww boy.
Please do check this out: 2:41:35
I am not kidding when I say this may be the most impressive piece of base running on a double I have ever seen. A true dance-o-matic piece of 'Safe'. Hats off to the ump for seeing the genius. It was incredible.
Mendoza comes aboard and strikes out his first batter (with a man on 2B in a 4-4 game) on three pitches. Like Reyes, Mendoza has pitched much better of late. Love to see it.
Kuehner follows with a stand up double. That's going to be the end of the line in an unimpressive outing. He was due after pitching quite well of late. Mendoza will try to end the threat.
Put some dang respect on Anfernny's name. He's been very good for the Muddies of late. I scold you. I smack you with a wet noodle on your upper arm! Your dominant arm!
I love this for Wes. Good on the org. He had suddenly fallen way down the org depth chart. He goes to an org needing 1B depth. This is a win-win regardless of the compensation. Tho, I am obviously curious to see the comp.
Words can not describe how impressive this T-Rats game has been.
NOR Brock Wilken's 18th HR as I type over the LF wall. 106 mph. Shuckers back in front 4-3.