Woodford
Ortiz
Rengifo
Frelick
Perkins
Hamilton (though he's fine as an infield backup)
Sanchez
Sproat (though I would be fine piggybacking him with someone)
Just so many spots to upgrade and we continue to do nothing. It's hard to take this franchise seriously.
I don't want to hear oh we're 5th in runs scored or whatever. This trash is not going to work in the playoffs. The only question is how many times is the front office going to let the offense trip over their dicks before they do something about it.
He shouldn't have used it then. Especially with what he was asking them to do. Frelick could lay down a bunt just as well as Perkins. Helen Keller could see that Miller was going to be pulled and Sanchez was going to have a face a righty.
I think the stuff was quite a bit better today than at any other point this year. Not really sure he's more than a backend starter or swingman type but his stuff was without question better today.