Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

trwi7

Verified Member
  • Posts

    21,666
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by trwi7

  1. I usually just get stuff for my kids at school. Games,, stacking cups, salad spinners for art, some really cool magnetic blocks (not magna tiles but actual 3D cube blocks.) It's basically the same stuff I can get on Amazon, just a lot cheaper.
  2. I have never gotten anything that I didn't like from Temu.
  3. This could be way off and is probably wrong but Google AI says it's only happened once in franchise history and that was when they were the Pilots.
  4. This is the teacher in me. Turn on your listening ears.
  5. That is the dumbest non-challenge I've ever seen. You use it and lose you just get another one the next inning anyways. You win it and it's a 3-2 count and you give yourself another chance to win the game.
  6. Manfred was blinded by the light. Just wanted another runner in the night.
  7. Yeah, unfortunately our trash is batting this inning.
  8. Heim's homer is a homer in 0/30 parks and has an xBA of .000.
  9. 95 exit velocity and 48 degree launch angle travels an average of 281 feet. It was a homer here.
  10. I haven't looked at all of their homers but I know the A's first and last homers have been hit 930 feet and neither one of the pitches were strikes.
  11. Watching these commercials and they need to paint Bernie's slide. That gray just isn't it. They should do navy blue with a yellow stripe or two.
  12. How have there only been 9 homers in the game tonight?
  13. Falling on your ass after hitting a 463 foot homer lmao
  14. And the teams are 8 for 9 and there could probably be 15 more challenges that teams would have won.
  15. I think he was safe but damn he looked out in real time.
  16. That was an odd challenge because he looked out pretty clearly on the replay and it was never getting overturned.
  17. 75 mph curve ball right down the middle, thigh high and Yelich watches it.
  18. We should send Mark Kotsay out to play CF in one of these last two games for old time's sake.
  19. The average distance of a 99 mph exit velocity at a 32 degree launch angle would travel an average of 379 feet. That was what Soderstrom's homer was and it traveled 418 feet.
  20. Way to over manage to bring in like your 15th best reliever in your organization.
×
×
  • Create New...