Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Nationals (Irvin) vs Brewers (Miley): 9/15/23, 7:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
Posted
1 minute ago, yourout said:

With the Jeckel and Hyde nature of this offense I am not sure it even matters who is on the mound.

I know :( However, sometimes they look asleep on offense all game and then just wake up in any given inning.

  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
4 minutes ago, willie key said:

Are we going to get shutout again

The Nats are a last place team so most likely yes.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
Just now, ReverendBrewmeister said:

Contreras with a macho homer. Big fly to tie. 

Big big fly. If I look out the window I might see that one going over madison.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...