Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Nationals (Irvin) vs Brewers (Miley): 9/15/23, 7:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
Posted

I highly doubt that one more batter would have made any injury that he may or may not have any worse...

  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 minute ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Santana might be going on one of those hot streaks again!

Great, that means he will be benched tomorrow.  

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted

Making those trades at the deadline was going to improve the team just by getting decent average players.    I fully expect the team to improve when the brewers do the right thing and ditch wiemer Anderson and rowdy.   

Posted
2 minutes ago, Oxy said:

I highly doubt that one more batter would have made any injury that he may or may not have any worse...

I know you are just kidding, right?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
1 minute ago, TURBO said:

Great, that means he will be benched tomorrow.  

Your posts are generally such a bummer.

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Underachiever said:

Your posts are generally such a bummer.

It is a solid point though. I mean it literally just happened to Tyrone and it’s confounding.

Posted
1 minute ago, kevinisaname said:

That can't happen, Joey. Your only use right now is in the outfield and the basepaths.

He got thrown out trying to steal last week because he had a pitiful slide even though he beat the throw. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...