Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Nationals (Irvin) vs Brewers (Miley): 9/15/23, 7:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Tried to get Irvin through five innings to get the win and just like that he's on the hook for the loss.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
1 hour ago, ReverendBrewmeister said:

Glad the Brewers aren’t facing a lefty starter. 3-run deficit going into the Bottom 1st is a big hole. Seems to be a better chance to put up runs against a righty starter. But tough to be fully optimistic.

 

I_Find_Your_Lack_of_Faith_Disturbing_banner.jpg

Posted
3 minutes ago, HarryDoyle said:

We're winning.

William and Carlos with a little "black magic!"

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
Just now, Bulldogboy said:

I still need to try and understand how and why Contreras was made available for a pouch of big league chew. It seems unbelievable. 

I am just glad he was. Probably the team MVP.

Posted
2 minutes ago, kevinisaname said:

I hope that starts to heat up Santana.

Me too. It seemed like he was zapped of power after he hurt his ankle recently. Maybe the day off yesterday was what he needed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...