Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Nationals (Williams) vs Brewers (Burnes): 9/16/23, 6:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
Just now, ReverendBrewmeister said:

How about a patented Canha HBP? Anything to get the run in.

You called it!!!!! Yippiee!!!!

Posted
Just now, Frisbee Slider said:

Would Burnes be upset that Caratini didn’t catch today? Would we rather have Caratini catch Burnes, going forward?

I would. We need shutdown Burnes for the playoffs.

Posted
1 minute ago, HarveysWBs said:

But, oh no! Four run lead. We’ll probably get Chafin now…

Normally I would dread the 4 run lead but Williams was not going to pitch either way.

Posted

And here we are with the 68th episode of the Hoby Millner Mysteries

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...