Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Nationals (Williams) vs Brewers (Burnes): 9/16/23, 6:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 minute ago, yourout said:

Kind of shocking how bad the record is during games Burnes starts.

I was thinking when he was cruising early against a bad team that he would finally get his 10th win and how long that has taken. But nope, it’s weird but baseball is like that.

Posted

CANHA GET A WHOOP WHOOP

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...