Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Nationals (Corbin) vs Brewers (Woodruff): 9/17/23, 1:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I have never seen a team hit into as many dp. If teams are basically 80 percent on steals this season I would run every single time a guy is on first base. Chances are something good is going to happen vs watching this. 

Posted

I know it’s not the case, but sometimes it seriously seems as if Brewers hitters writ large don’t appreciate the importance of not hitting a ground ball with a runner on first and less than two outs.

Posted

I'm not going to watch this half inning, so we are sure to score at least 3 runs!

You are welcome!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted

See this is where Craig’s stubbornness hurts. There isn’t an actual reason to warm up the guy who has been the worst pitcher in the league over the last month when you have a guy who throws 100 you just called up. There are other guys to use too.

Posted
Just now, Sugarrayray said:

See this is where Craig’s stubbornness hurts. There isn’t an actual reason to warm up the guy who has been the worst pitcher in the league over the last month when you have a guy who throws 100 you just called up. There are other guys to use too.

We don't know who's available and unavailable. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...