Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Nationals (Corbin) vs Brewers (Woodruff): 9/17/23, 1:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
Posted
4 minutes ago, willie key said:

Lafleur is going to shorten his career with his undying loyalty to that DC.    But he has the power to do something about it.    So I don’t feel sorry for him anymore.     
 

 

joe barry is extremely below average.

  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 minute ago, willie key said:

joe barry is extremely below average.

He is a negative WAR coordinator 

and does Lafleur's eyebrows.

 

Posted

I'm a little surprised that Lane didn't send him to be honest.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...